Thursday, October 30, 2014

Daily Tarot 29 Oct. 2014

Aside from the fact that I may not have a photo and that I have a tiny kitty demanding my attention, I did not forget this yesterday.  My internet was down most of the evening and I have done my best to blog from my mobile, but it is like... Well, it's as close to impossible as anything comes.


The Moon goes void of course at 10:01pm, still in its first quarter.

Spiritual- 8 of Scepters Reversed
Emotional-Maiden of Air
Mundane- 3 of Chalices (again!!)

The stagnation of communications with the 8 of scepters is joyfully broken by the Maiden of Air.  This brings joy to the day as well as pleasantness from being able to catch up with old friends (which I knew was going to happen).  All in all, this reading looked hopeful and it was a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment