Sunday, November 2, 2014

Daily Tarot 2 Nov 2014

Today's tarot reading goes right along with my Samhain ritual last night.  While I got no direct words from the Goddess, this ritual was as poignant  as the one I did in 2008 where Hekate claimed me as her servant.  After half a decade in Her service, I rededicated myself to walking with Her last night, giving up what is unneeded in my life, moving away from what has gone stagnant and dead in my life, and stepping back on that path for my own highest good and doing Her work.

Today the Second Quarter Moon is in Pisces.



The Daughter of Knives in my spiritual arena is the manifestation of what I have put out.  It symbolizes steady thought, fortitude, resiliency, and sacrifice.  The 3 of Earth in my emotional arena indicates bounty, abundance, happiness, health and wealth.  While the 9 of Wands reversed indicates not giving up too soon.

What I see here is the cards telling me to hang on for just a while longer, what I need is going to manifest and I will be all the better for it, even if I have to walk through a little bit of fire to get there.  Let it go.  Let it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment