Friday, October 31, 2014

Daily Tarot 31 Oct 2014

Today's tarot reading was, again, interesting. :)

The Moon is in Second Quarter and in Aquarius.



Spiritual: Lord of Grails
Emotional: Yule (Death)
Mundane: The Empress


This is a very 'masculine' reading.  However, it feels as though a corner has been turned.  I need the active dynamic of the masculine energy to get me pushed forward.  That's one thing this is telling me.

The Lord of Grails has been in my Spiritual arena 2 days in a row.  However, today, it seems to have flipped on me.  The Lord of Grails is the active aspect of water: intuitive, visionary, healing, graceful and ego transformative.  Emotionally I got Yule.  Yule is the Death card.  Death is change, transformation, and the ending of a cycle.  I find it quite appropriate to get this card in a reading on Samhain.  Change is coming.  Identifying and leaving behind old emotional patterns, thought patterns, behaviors, and those things that simply no longer serve me.  Within the Mundane realm of my Self, today I drew The Empress.  The Empress card is like the Mother.  She cares ceaselessly for her realm with grace and love.  She is kind and compassionate to those around her, helping when and where she can, but that lovingkindness is tempered with common sense.  Giving is good, to help inn a pinch, but teaching is better in the long term. "Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach him to fish and feed him for a lifetime."


No comments:

Post a Comment